Update: This position has now been filled!
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a creative and analytical role suitable for someone who is passionate about design and confident at writing copy. You must have a ‘can do’ attitude and proactive approach to how you work.
Working closely with the Director you will help identify, plan, and execute fresh, sharp content that reflects Another Studio’s fun and original designs across all digital media inline with Another Studio's marketing goals and objectives.
- Create, plan, and manage the marketing calendar to include promotions, key campaigns, and product launches.
- Ensure all content is consistent and relevant for the brand values and tone of voice.
- Prioritise workload to ensure content is scheduled and delivered on time.
- Written copy for blogs, newsletters, press releases, and social media.
- Organise and edit images for cross-platform use.
- Update online platforms to increase performance.
- Research and engage with potential collaborators.
- Track, report, and analyse weekly stats and analytics.
- Passionate about design
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Photoshop / Illustrator / Indesign knowledge
- Basic SEO knowledge and experience
- BA degree
- Previous marketing experience within the design industry
25-30hrs per week. A full-time role will be considered for the right candidate. At least one day is required in the studio with the possibility of other days being worked offsite if desired.
Dependent on experience up to £30k pro/rata. Workplace Pension Scheme
How to apply
Please send CV with a cover letter stating why you’re interested in the position and why you’d be a good fit. We’d also love to see examples of your past marketing experience and creativity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org