Part Time Studio Assistant
We're on the lookout for someone lovely to join our micro team! Is this you?
Job title: Studio Admin Assistant
Salary: Starting from £9.00 per hour + workplace pension scheme
Holidays: 28 days pro rata, inclusive of bank holidays
Contract: 15 – 20 hours per week, Fixed Term 5 months
Hours: 9am – 2pm, Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays with the option of working additional hours and some weekends during busy periods.
This post offers an exciting opportunity to join a small, dynamic team within a creative business. We are looking for someone who is hardworking, with excellent attention to detail and willing to take on key daily tasks. This is a busy role so requires someone who can work quickly and efficiently.
We are looking for someone to train to become a permanent team member. The contract is initially from September 2019 – January 2020 with the aim of offering a permanent position from February onwards.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Packing up websale and trade orders
- Processing orders through accounting software and various online portals
- Maintaining stock of stationery and packaging supplies
- Stock management, including stock takes
- Emailing customers with information about their orders
- Updating various online webshops with product information and stock counts
- Studio admin to include keeping the studio clean and tidy
- Production, to include hand assembly and making of products
- Occasional adhoc admin tasks
- Positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeping
- Being reliable and a team player
- IT skills (Ideally mac user)
- Previous experience is not necessary
How to apply (by 27th August 2019)
Please send an email with CV to email@example.com
Please title the email ‘Studio Assistant Job Application’ and introduce yourself, tell us a little about why you are applying for this role, why you would be a good fit and anything else to make you stand out from the crowd!